Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday 17-18

*For the youngest princess's cute performance in the school talent show

*For time with the oldest princess

*For fun at a baseball game

*For several great meetings

*For a sweet young lady who is an example of strength and courage

*For a friend who accepts me flaws and all

*For rest

*For a fun field trip, and my super husband who went with me

*For a fun evening for the whole family, even if we were in four different places

*For a beautiful day

*For a win for our baseball team, and the smiles on their faces

*For a great day in the Lord's house, with some of my favorite people

*For unexpected free time

*For a win for our softball team, and the smiles on their faces

*For time with our children

*For a friend who had what we needed and was willing to share

*For laughter

*For truths from God's Word

*For  a quiet evening, and a beautiful sunset

*For my front porch swing

*For getting the oldest princess signed up for - gulp - Driver's Ed

*For laughter with my school children, and my own children

*For a peaceful family who love one another

*For a summer job for the oldest princess

*For a husband hand picked by God just for me

*Forr dinner on our table

*Fort the beauty and complexities of nature - from hummingbirds, to rainbows, from sunsets to hedgehogs, I am thankful for the world God made for us to enjoy

For all these things, and many, many, more, I am thankful to the Lord.

No comments: