Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday 19

*For rain the replenishes the earth with water

*For a hunger to learn more and dig deeper on the subjects of Wisdom and Foolishness

*For a fun evening for the oldest princess with her friends

*For family teamwork

*For a fun birthday party for the youngest princess

*For a fun evening (and safety) for the young prince

*For the oldest princess, and her show of maturity, by keeping her word, even when she was tempted to go back on it

*For a very special Sunday morning service

*For two young ladies who showed courage, and we're a blessing to many

*For the prince's chance to go to a conference

*For sweet strawberry treats from my class, and their parents

*For a precious card from a friend that brought tears to my eyes and encouraged my heart

*For a great evening with my children

*For lots and lots of sunflower seeds from my class and their parents

*For precious letters from my class

*For a sweet time in Bible study with a group of special young ladies

*For a new member in our Earn While You Learn group

*For Cokes from my class and their parents

*For student testimonies that totally blessed my heart

*For having my husband back after his conference - we missed him!

*For all of the supplies to get started on our Child Training Bible - I'm SO excited about this resource

*For learning something new about God's wonderful creation

For all of these things, and countless more, I am thankful to the Lord!

No comments: