Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday 16

Psalms 9:1-2 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

*For the chance to go watch my boy play baseball

*For the chance to help a friend

*For a thoughtful father-in-law who watched our children so we could have an impromptu date

*For my sweet husband

*For love, and mercy

*For a fun evening with friends

*For a good, busy Sunday

*For getting to hold a sweet, sweet baby

*For a chance to minister to girls who need to hear the gospel

*For people who are willing to give of their time and energy for the sake of missions

*For needs supplied by God alone

*For strength that only God could supply

For all of this and much, much more, I am thankful to the Lord

No comments: