Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

*For coaches that care about their players

*For a good conference for the oldest princess to attend

*For special one on one time with the youngest princess

*For the prince and the young prince being able to go to a big game together

*For a fun dinner with great friends for the oldest princess

*For cookie cakes with fudge on top (made by Publics...it was delicious!)

*For a fun evening

*For a wonderful day at church praising my savior

*For getting finishing our work

*For being able to help out a friend

*For a good day for the youngest princess and fun times with her friend

*For dinner being ready when I got home - and the wonderful prince who prepared it

*For books that teach me more of God's Word, and create in me a hunger to dig in and study it even more

*For finally being able to get a few volleyball pictures of the oldest princess

*For a chat with my favorite niece - even if she told me something that is going to drive me crazy for months!

*For snuggle time with the youngest princess

*For conversations with the young prince

*For cooler weather

*For a wonderful husband who was able to take two to the dentist and one to the orthodontist

*For the oldest princess happiness with her birthday present

*For medicine that works

*For sweet little kittens

*For a precious group of ladies that love the Lord, and care about others

*For bargains found and shared in order to bless others

For all if these blessings, and so many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord!

No comments: