Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

*A win for our JV volleyball girls

*Great kids who are a huge blessing to me

*Medicine

*A day of rest when I really needed it

*Technology

*Good news

*His perfect strength when my is gone

*Precious time with my family

*A man who is a wonderful husband to me, and a great daddy to our children

*A win for our JV and Varsity volleyball girls

*Answers to prayers

*Safety for the young prince

*God's mercy

*God's love

*Finally, time to go get a haircut for the young prince

*Divine  appointments

*Friends who help make loads lighter

*Comfort when we mourn

*Prayer support with perfect timing

*A reminder of God's faithfulness in the past

*The assurance of God's faithfulness in the future

For all these things, and for many more, I am thankful to the Lord.  To God be the glory!


No comments: