Two Tiaras and a Sword

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

*Precious time holding a precious baby that I love

*A fun dinner and visit with my sister

*A great time staying with my brother and sister-in-law

*Safe travels

*A great day at church

*A quiet morning

*A surprise gift, and encouragement from a friend

*Safety during the storm

*An awesome meeting

*The chance to be a blessing

* Getting Back-to-School shopping done in one trip

*The greatest kids a mother could ask for

*Answer to a major prayer

*A peaceful morning, with time to study

*Help pulling papers

*A surprise visit by great friends :-)!!!

*Fun times with a great group of kids at church

*A friend who came out to help me with our Wednesday night kids

*Popsicles when it is very hot

*Time to visit and "catch up" with friends

These are a few of the things I am thankful to God for this week.  He is so full of mercy and love, and He bestows on us more blessings thn we could ever ask or imagine.  Take a minute to count your blessings with me, and give God the glory.

No comments: