Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Psalms 69:30  I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

*A "date" with my hubby

*A great day of volleyball for the oldest princess

*A time of fellowship with a friend

*Enjoying the wonders of God's creation with my family

*A great day in the Lord's house

*A good first day back to school

*The youngest princess running to the door to hug me when I got home

*The prayers of a friend

*God working out a situation quickly and easily

*Being in one room, and hearing the youngest princess singing sweetly in another room

*An awesome HUGE blessing that it wasn't the washing machine on the fritz, it was the breaker

*Realizing it was the breaker before there was something horrible, like a fire

*The blessing of having a friend who was able to replace the breaker

*Being able to wash clothes the day before school starts

*A delicious treat from a sweet friend

*A Back to School surprise from the prince to the rest of us

*Several texts from different people letting me know they were praying for me - what an encouragement!

*A great first day of school for everyone

*A visitor at church

*Friends who helped out, and stepped in when needed

*A plan for the next two weeks

*A friend who knew the solution to an important question, and has the means to help me with the solution

*Another precious friend who totally made my day by answering a different question

*A visit with a great young man before he leaves to go to college

*A great night's rest

For all these things, any many more, I am thankful to the Lord.  He blesses us in more ways than we can count each day.


No comments: