Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Sorry this is a little late...Late, but just as thankful nonetheless.

*For family time

*For time to study, and get my thoughts together

*For working together to get a job done

*For friends, and fun while we work

*For a tenderhearted child

*For forgivness

*For bold friends

*For rain that cooled things down

*For yard sale customers, even in the rain

*For a great amount to give to missions

*For enough left over to do it again

*For a stranger who understood

*For the same stranger who kept her word

*For restoration

*For rest for the weary

*For wonderful Sunday morning services - Both Sunday School and Morning Worship

*For another wonderful group of ladies - even some new ladies - in the Resolutions for Women Bible Study

*For a great Sunday Evening service

*For a fun day with a friend and our kids

*For a friend who saw me at my worst, and still loves me (at least I think she does :-))

*For safe travels through some pretty rough weather

*For a day with nothing planned

*For news that drives me to my knees, and closer to my Savior

*For a fun night for the oldest princess with the youth group girls

*For a blessing in disguise

*For a good meeting for the prince

*For an open door for the prince to minister

*For encouragement

*For friends who pray

*For loyalty

*For a small glimmer of hope for a friend

*For a chat with my niece

*For feeling under the weather and having lots of extra time to pray

*For the oldest princess holding down the fort when I was unable

*For the assurance that God is in control, when we feel life is out of control

*For feeling A little better

*For fun times for the young prince, and the youngest princess

*For a godly husband who strives to do what is right in every situation and circumstance

Thank You, Lord, for these many blessings, as well as many, many more.

No comments: