Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Here are a few of the things I am thankful for this week...

*For a sweet aunt who took the time to teach me how to quilt - it is a day I will treasure forever

*For the strength, and plenty of help to do a big job

*For the worm lady who fearlessly baited our hooks

*For help in fixing up my really cool shelf

*For the peaceful lake, and fish that bite

*For wonderful testimonies of lives that have been changed

*For getting to go to a store that I love

*For seeds that hold the promise of new life and beautiful memories

*For a million dollar smile on the young prince's face

*For the opportunity to do something I've never done before

*For God's protection

*For family time

*For delicious cupcakes

*For a good talk with my nephew

*For meeting a sweet young lady who fits right in

*For a fun day with the girls

*For a cool pool on a HOT summer day

*For a sweet little puppy named Abby

*For Jack In The Box tacos

*For allergy medicine

*For rest when I am exhausted

*For safe travels

*For being together as a family

*For small surprises

*For great friends

*For fun fellowship

*For the privilege of working along with my husband in the ministry

*For happy, healthy children

*For changes for the better

*For a fun evening with the family and a friend

*For true friends who stand the test of time and circumstances

*For friends who garden and share their increase

*For a fantastic night of fun with a great group of kids

*For the greatest family I could ever ask for

Thank You, Lord for all of the above and SO much, much, more!

No comments: