Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I love to watch God work, in both the big, and small areas of my life! Here are a few things that I am thankful for this week...

*Cooking dinner with my girls

*A half day of school

*Extra time to do laundry

*A movie night with the family - Courageous - Great movie!

*Safety from the storms

*A Saturday to sleep in

*A thoughtful deed done by the youngest princess

*A beautiful day after a very stormy night

*A child who never ceases to entertain us

*A simple question from a friend that really meant, "I care."

*A smile on the face of someone I love, and am concerned about

*The chance to make a visit that has been heavy on my heart

*Fun times with friends

*An especially inspiring book about missions

*Loving on my children

*Knowing that opposition on every hand means God's about to move in big ways

*A quick dinner date with my wonderful husband

*Time with a friend I miss

*Good questions and discussions with someone seeking the truth

*A sweet lady who went out of her way to make a special treat for my class - they were delicious!

*Beautiful weather

*Precious children

*Knowing that in a small way, I am making a difference in the lives of others

*Playing games with my children

*For a chance to do what I love to do

For these things, and many more, I am thankful to the Lord.

No comments: