Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week, I am thankful to God for...

*a precious surprise gift from the heart of friends

*safe travels

*a win for a very special basketball team

*a great sale

*more safe travels

*learning experiences that help us grow

*FIVE very different people doing very different ministries, who were all great blessings to me in ONE day

*strength from the Lord when we have none of our own

*permission to write a story that I CAN'T WAIT to share

*the delivery of a HUGE blessing

*laughter with friends

*a long conversation with someone I love, who inspires me with her strength and spiritual maturity

*one on one time with the young prince

*the oldest princess' excitement about reading, and a Karen Kingsbury book she just can't put down

*someone willing to go out on a limb for me

*an exciting opportunity

*a ministry opportunity

*answered prayer

*the deep sigh of a sleeping princess

Wow, it's been a great week, full of blessings! Thank You, Lord, for all of these, and SO MUCH more!

No comments: