Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Here are a few of the many things I am thankful to God for... *A win for our girl's basketball team *A relaxed night at home with the whole family, and nowhere to go *A wonderful, fun, date with my husband *The great friends who watched our kids so we could go on said date *The call letting me know that my grandmother was no longer suffering *Precious friends with just the right words to say *Safety in travels *Seeing family I haven't been able to see in years *A great sub for my class *A husband who did a fantastic job preaching and singing at the funeral of the family matriarch *That someone I love didn't have to go to the hospital *Safe travels home *And above all...for the time God allows us with those we love. Each and every day is absolutely precious.

No comments: