Two Tiaras and a Sword

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things February

I thought I would try to post some picture blogs during the month of February. So without further ado, here is the first post of a few pictures of one of my favorite things...oh, and these are in no certain order...except that I had time and opportunity to take certain pictures on certain days.

Several of our Bibles

The "Presented To" page in my very favorite Bible ever.

One of my favorite passages of scripture in my favorite Bible ever.

I was just trying to get an interesting up close shot of the edges of this one, so I just opened it up to a random passage...then I noticed the verse...it is a great one for this blog I think.  I love how God works that way!

What are a few of  your favorite things?

No comments: