Two Tiaras and a Sword

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sometimes It's the Little Things



Ruby made the youngest princess two glasses of very special milk...One was red, and one was green.  The youngest princess thought this was absolutely fantastic.  She asked to take her special milk to school, so we sent her red for snack, and green for lunch...or was it the other way around?  Anyway, we sent the red and green milk to school for her to show to her friends, and drink of course.  Several days later the youngest princess said, "Oh!  I forgot to ask Ruby how she changed the milk!"  I told her we could probably use food coloring to get the same effect...So, I am sure she will be taking different colored milk to school every now and then.

 I love making memories for her, and I love that the simple things that still delight her.

No comments: