Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So very many things to be thankful for! Here are just a few...

*A 5 year old who did a great job as a flower girl (I was a little worried about this one)

*People who believe in raising their children as we do, so our children can have great friends that have the same morals and values

*Young couples that desire to put God first in their marriages

*A book I've been wanting to read going on sale for $2.99 (Kindle copy of Made to Crave)

*Torie's help in getting my classroom ready for a new year

*Coaches who invest their time in the lives of my children

*My mother-in-love IS CANCER FREE!!!!!!

*Protection in an "almost wreck"

*Blogging for books program = free books

*People with understanding spirits

*Teenagers in our youth group who don't just go through the motions, but actually get it, and live it

Did I mention...My Mother-in-love IS CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: