Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday 29

*For a play date for the youngest princess that allowed me to have some much needed study time

*For good news about something that was weighing heavy on my heart

*For two sweet moms that volunteered to bring snacks for our Bible study

*For those who have encouraged me, and have committed to pray for our Bible study - what a huge blessing they are to me!!

*For a great night at our Bible study

*For a friend bearing gifts of zucchini

*For the opportunity to get something done that I've been putting off for too long

*For a wonderful husband who will help me, no matter what the task, and demonstrate his love through actions, not just words

*For being able to complete a job I've been putting off to long

*For a fun time at a friend's birthday party - it doesn't get much better than love and laughter, friends and family

*For my wonderful husband finally having time (and enough sunshine) to cut the grass

*For a super grandmother who called and reminded us about a show we didn't want to miss

*For the chance, and freedom to go to the place of my choice and serve and worship
 the Lord

*For a great group of teens, and a great lunch, and a great group of people who support our teens, and enough funds with a little left over to cover what we were praying for

*For a meeting that answered some questions and has me excited about an upcoming mission project

*For bumping into a friend I haven't seen in a while

*For fun fellowship with other believers

*For an opportunity to minister alongside my husband

*For laughter

*For finding exactly what I was looking for

*For a few minutes on the front porch swing with my favorite people in the whole world

*For kiddie cones from Dairy-Delite, and Alligator Ices from the gas station

*For playing in the rain

*For frying Zucchini with my son, then enjoying the delicious results of our labor

*For time to watch a movie with my girls

*For excitement in a box delivered by UPS

*For getting to work on a project I am excited about

*For the chance to hold a precious newborn

*For a good day

*For rain that waited until the perfect time to come

*For an answer to prayer

*For working together and laughing as we do

*For trust that comes in the form of a prayer request

*For beautiful, insightful, encouraging words written by a friend walking through a "fiery furnace" with the Son of God's very real presence beside her each step of the way

For all these things, and many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord.



No comments: