Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Psalms 30:12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

*The smile on her face and her glance my way to make sure I was watching after she made both shots resulted in baskets

*A great dinner cooked by my wonderful husband

*For the youngest princess' excitement over learning to whistle

*A chance to be a blessing

*A "mix-up" that turned out not to be a "mix-up" after all, and completely worked out

*A sweet spirit in both Sunday services

*The end of a wonderful Bible Study that taught me much about myself and my reactions to others

*The chance of a possibility to make a difference in someone's life

*An extra day to get something done

*Helping hands for my bulletin board

*A lesson learned, even if it was the hard way

*Time at home with my girls

*Our health in the midst of SO MUCH sickness

*The Oldest Princess who is SUCH a blessing to me

*The Young Prince who is growing up and maturing in front of our eyes

*That the Youngest Princess' first ever wiggly tooth hasn't fallen out yet, because I'm just not ready for that

*Christmas decorations, and excitement over all our holiday plans

*An answer to prayer

*The joy of watching someone who has very little share what they do have

*Having time to just love on the Youngest Princess

*Family traditions that will make lifetime memories

*Warmer weather

*For the sound of the Youngest Princess singing praises

*For my crockpot, and dinner that is ready when I get home

*For exciting news for good friends

For all these things, and so many more, I give glory and thanks to God.



No comments: