Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So, I did all my thankful days in November, and I let my Thankful Thursdays slide in December...but I'm back at it again :-)! A few of the things I am thankful for from this past week:

*Days off work

*Family time

*That my kids still like to pile up in the bed and talk

*Heaters

*Movies that make me laugh

*Books that make me think

*Time spent with a friend I don't see very often

*Texts from my children

*Our family I love you sign flashed to me by my five year old from way at the other end of the restaurant table

*Lunch with my husband

*My new camera

*Phone calls, or texts from family members that say they were just thinking about us

*Flannel sheets

Blessings to you all this week, and may you also find MANY things to be thankful for!

No comments: