Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thankful Thursday 9/7

I am thankful for many, many things, but these are a few that stood out this week.  But of course today, and the safety of the Young Prince, and our family is a MAJOR PRAISE, and my biggest thing to be thankful for this week.  And now for the rest...

* That not ALL of my water spilled, and I still had some left to drink

* Funny texts from friends

* A night out with my daughter and my husband

* Getting to go to bed earlier than usual

* Washing machines and dryers

* A day to decompress and get a few things done

* Texts from a concerned friends

 * Beautiful weather 

* Fun times playing volleyball in the front yard with My Prince and the Youngest Princess

* A day off 

* A short week

* A prayer answered for the Youngest Princess

* Friends who pray for us

* The privilege to hold a precious new baby

* The beautiful natural silver highlights the past two weeks have added to my hair - and a great hairdresser who can cover them back up for me 😉

* That God kept our family safe through Irma

* For a smile I haven't seen in a while on a sweet little face

* For hugs and hellos from some of our church kids at school - they totally make my day!

*For another year of life for the man of my dreams - Happy Birthday My Prince!  I love you!!








No comments: