Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday 13

It is getting late, and I am tired, so I will keep it short and sweet, although I have many, many things to be thankful for this week.

*For safe travels for my father-in-law

*For help unloading another load of helps for the Dominican ministry

*For seeing old friends and having a few minutes to catch up

*For a fun princess party for the youngest princess

*For Poppy being able to be here for her birthday dinner

*For safe travels for the kids and I - even through some pretty rough weather

*For a great surprise when we got there

*For time to spend with our favorite newlyweds

*For crazy country fun: skeet shooting, Bon fires, homemade piƱatas, log crossing, church going, brick cleaning/stacking, dart throwing, tractor riding, picture taking, and turkey huntin

*For the fact that my children have just as much fun playing with boxes, balloons, buckets, shovels, and dirt, as they do with video games, and expensive toys

*For a sweet uncle and aunt that love my children like grandkids, and spoil them accordingly

*For a fun shopping trip, and the smiles on my children's faces

*For a picture taking request from my son

*For a video request from my brother

*For a fun day with cousins we rarely get to see

*For a chance meeting with two other cousins I rarely get to see

*For precious time with my aunts and my uncle

*For fun games

* For safe travels home - and that I was driving, instead of Torie when the blue barrel fell off the truck in front of us

*For being home with my prince - I really missed him!

*For great pictures of most of the things mentioned above

For all these things, and many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord!

No comments: