Two Tiaras and a Sword

Friday, March 11, 2016

March 11, 2016

I woke up this morning, and did my First 5.  It was more about sacrifices and how Jesus was our ultimate sacrifice.  We don't have to carry the weight of our sin, we can go to God for forgiveness of our sins.  I am so thankful that we can.  I can't imagine the burden of having to carry the guilt of my sin around until I could make arrangements to do a sacrifice.  I am so thankful that I can ask and receive forgiveness for my sins as soon as I realize I have sinned, and go to God for forgiveness.  That is a huge blessing.

School went well today.  We were able to get  everything done before the kids had to go to fine arts practice, and most of them were able to get all of their written homework done also.

We left school and went straight to the movies for the Youngest Princess's birthday.  After the movie, we went to Chick-Fil-A and had dinner and a cookie cake.  Her birthday is still about a week and a half away, but tonight was the only night we could go and see the movie she wanted to see.  We had a good time.  The Oldest Princess and the Young Prince had play practice so they had to come to the movie a little later than we did.  But they made it and only missed about 15 minutes of the movie.  They went to eat with us, and then they stopped by to visit the Gray Ghost at work, and make a Wal-Mart run for us.

We felt everyone's love and prayers all day today.  From the comments on yesterday's blog, to the comments under my post, to the texts, and people who stopped us today to share love and encouragement, or their own stories.  God has blessed us by surrounding us with wonderful people who love us unconditionally, and we are very thankful for each and every one of you.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers, love, and encouragement.  We would ask that you continue to pray, as we work through it all.

When we all got home, we had our family devotions and prayer time, and then everyone settled in to get a good night's rest.  The Youngest Princess and I read the first chapter in a new Mandie book, and now I am going to get some rest myself.

Again, thank you all for the love and support.

Until tomorrow...


No comments: