Two Tiaras and a Sword

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Please Forgive Me...Jesus Does

If you are expecting me to be perfect, I have to tell you straight up, you are going to be disappointed. For I am far from perfect.

I am going to have tough days. Days where the pressure is just a little too much. Days when I try to do it on my own, in my own strength, and fail miserably.

Days when I have too much to do, and too little time to get it all done.

Days when I just do not feel good.

Days when Satan has been on my case, and plagues me with doubts and insecurities.

Days when things rub me the wrong way.

I will say things I regret. I will allow my emotions to get the best of me. I will fail, and I will sin...not because I want to. Because I never want to hurt the cause of the Savior who loves me, and died on the cross for me. But because I am human. And humans have a sin nature.

You understand this I hope, because you are human too, and fight the same battles I do.
So, when I fail, please don't hold it against me, or condemn me. Please pray for me instead.

Please pray that I will be stronger in areas where I am weak. Please pray that I will be more Christlike tomorrow than I am today. Pray that I will walk in His strength, and not my own. Pray that I won't get emotional, and give in to the flesh, when it would be so easy to do, but that I will be daily yielded to the Lord.

Know that I am praying these things for you too, my friends. Philippians 1:3-6

Yes, I am far from perfect, but I have a personal relationship with the Perfect One. And He offers forgiveness freely to all who ask.

No comments: